Post Decree Enforcement

Once a divorce has been finalized, it is not uncommon for one party of that was involved in the divorce to accuse the other party of failing to meet the conditions set forth in the divorce decree. If you are in a situation where your ex-spouse is breaking the settlement agreement that is codified in your divorce papers, then we encourage you to discuss your situation with us at The Law Office of  Lenore Tsakanikas, especially if any of the following is true:

  • Your ex is failing to pay alimony.
  • Your child’s other parent (mother or father) is not completely paying child support or on time.
  • Your ex did not turn over assets as stipulated in the divorce decree.
  • Your ex is not fulfilling child custody orders.
© 2021: Tsakanikas Law, All Rights Reserved | D5 Business Line Theme by: D5 Creation | Powered by: WordPress